Ansell HyFlex 11-840 Professional Work Gloves, Abrasion Resistant Nitrile Coating with Firm Grip, Multipurpose Protection Gloves, Mechanical and Industrial Safety, Black, Size XS (5 Pairs
Providing high dexterity and comfort with breathability and quality resistance, the 15-gauge Ansell HyFlex 11-840 Abrasion-Resistant Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection in a wide range of industries. They also feature a knitwrist cuff for improved wearability, and are available in a range of sizes to ensure the most comfortable fit on either hand.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 11-840.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE 11-840 GLOVES
- Tough 1.1mm FORTIX nitrile foam coating provides great abrasion resistance
- FORTIX coating is breathable to help keep hands feeling cool and dry
- Snug fit of the gloves provides a second-skin-style nylon and spandex liner for comfortable wearing
- Fingertips feature superior tactility, with greater dexterity in the palm
- Silicone-free construction to reduce the chance of silicone contaminants transferring to metal parts
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from aerospace and automotive to general handling and raw materials reception
SIZING OF THE ANSELL HYFLEX GLOVES
The Ansell HyFlex 11-840 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 2100 - 265mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.