- Specially balanced nutrients
- Feed for four weeks
- Develops stronger roots
- 35L of compost
John Innes No1 Young Plant Compost is the perfect medium for potting on seedlings. It contains a medium level of peat for a better, more consistent growing medium and improved moisture and nutrient retention.
John Innes No1 Young Plant Compost provides slightly more nutrients than Seed Sowing Compost but is still low in nutrients so won’t overfeed your young plants. It still has an ideal balance of water holding capacity and aeration, providing the perfect environment for healthy root system and aiding in seedling establishment and development.
John Innes No1 Young Plant Compost contains a low level, yet comprehensive range of nutrients for strong and healthy seedling development and the pH level is neutral to slightly acidic, the optimum level to ensure the correct amount of nutrients are freely available for uptake.
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
- Store in a dry, frost-free place away from weedkillers and other chemicals
- Not suitable for ericaceous (lime-hating) plants
- Re-seal the bag after you’ve used it
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.